Sunday, February 23, 2014

Stained Glass 101 - Starting Out






Twelve years ago as part of my therapy after my first heart surgery my Mom taught me a little bit about stained glass. I never got the chance to finish the project we started. I inherited her stained glass equipment and supplies and now that I have a little time I want to get back to the project.
I like to research things before I start. I've found that having someone explain what not to do is easier and cheaper than finding out on my own. Back when I worked for a living I was a manufacturing engineer. I created procedures and work instructions for welders, machine operators, and technicians. Your video Stained Glass 101 is one of the most clear and concise presentations of how to I've come across to date.
Thank you for allowing me to learn across the bench from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment